It is the Great Alternative for Investing in the markets and it requires none of your time to trade! Auto Trading Dominates over 80% of the Global Markets because it works!
Around the beginning of the New Millennium, the idea that top traders who were able to trade the markets and make big returns could be cloned by Computers, Coded Algorithms, and be superior to the trader. This one idea proved to be correct, and as a result, for over 2 decade to this very day, Automated Trading Systems (ATS), also known as Algorithmic Trading Systems, and High Frequency Trading Systems (HFT) have dominated the markets to the point of over 80% of the volume Globally. In fact since the year 2012, 73% of the Global Stock and Futures Markets have been traded by super computers, and not human beings. Most Investors now know this and has become common knowledge from sources such as 60 Min Reports, News and the Internet.
The reason why it works is very simple. Automatic Trading Systems (ATS), and High Frequency Trading (HFT) are using algorithmic code which is smart code, using simple as well as complicated methods of trading. The advantage is that these systems use methods of trading that search and monitor the markets or indexes to a fraction of a second. Once these systems see an opportunity to potentially profit, they will execute a trade at lightning speed, and then monitor the trade against protective stop-losses, market or stop market orders for risk management. These systems are getting in and out of trades without the human error that most traders have always and now experience. Computers have no emotion, they know no greed, and have no fear. So therefore by eliminating these emotions, and using set rules to a fraction of a second, they have shown to do exceeding better than the best traders in the world and the reason they dominate the Global Markets.
This is why Platinum Trading Solutions was founded in February of 2006, to fill the VOID in the Trading Industry. We saw that only the wealthy, institutions and banks had access to these systems, while the common investor was left on the sidelines trading against these super power machines. There was no Education, No Direction on how and when. Therefore Platinum Trading Solutions found an opportunity, some would say, to be “The Robin Hood of this Computer Trading Era”, to guide and educate the investors of, and provide these same types of systems, so that they too could have the same advantage as the wealthy the institutions and the banks.
There is a choice, Stand idle, or try to trade against these super power computers that dominate over 80% of the volume in all the Global Markets. Or with our Proven Guidance you can become a part of a legendary time and partake in what Automated Trading systems can do for you! The choice is, as it always has been, YOURS!
Another reason you should try Automated Trading Systems!
…and with our Golden Guarantee on Performance it’s easy to try!
You can have access to TOP TRADING SYSTEMS with OUR ENDLESS ACCESS to 100’s of LIVE TRADING SYSTEMS at ANY GIVEN TIME, and because of our 5 GOLDEN RULES, we at PLATINUM TRADING SOLUTIONS are the longest standing and Top Firm as a registered CTA in the Education and Provision of Automated Trading Systems, and here is WHY!
1. Putting the client in the right system at the right time. Putting a client in the right system at the right time is accomplished by matching the method of trading against certain and or multiple market conditions that prove to produce consistent and profitable returns with actual money trading. NO HYPOTHETICAL RESULTS ALLOWED!
2. Diversify, Diversify, and Diversify into more than one system that have proven to be successful and profitable in accordance to rule 1., as to reduce the risk on the drawdown percentage with the total amount of trading capitol diversified into more than one system. This also creates lower to no correlation by being diversified into different types of markets or indices with each system producing different results at different times. For example, lets say a client is trading in 3 systems. 2 systems could be winning and 1 loosing in a weeks time. Or, lets say 2 loosing and 1 winning in a months time, this 1 winning reduces the drawdown percentage on the total trading capitol split into those 3 systems. This method of diversification is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time.
3. Migrating a Client from one system to another. If the market changes enough a system’s method of trading may no longer work in that new market condition. Therefor, if and when necessary, we migrate a client from one system to another system that is producing returns in the new market change to avoid big drawdowns. Also by being diversified, this reduces the drawdown to allow the migration process to be a smooth transition as to minimize loss, and with our having 100’s of systems available to us at any given time, we can act quick and precise.
4. Managing multiple contracts, by Future Contract’s, E-mini Future Contract’s, and also Micro E-mini Future Contract’s, we are able to manage risk in being diversified into more than one system which allows a client to trade multiple contracts in a system or systems under our guidance.
5. GOOD COMUNICATION and Personalization with each individual Client!
By these 5 simple, but wise rules, there can be great success!
In more detail, Our PTP-Series of portfolios programs for example, combines multiple trading systems that trade across the S&P E-Mini index, Nasdaq E-Mini index, Russell E-Mini index, Energies, Grains, Metals, Meats, and Soft’s. The portfolio uses a combination of systems that range, countertrend, spreads, and breakout strategies across various markets. By diversifying across multiple systems, the program has a low negative correlation to both equity indices as well as other popular alternative investments. These portfolios combine multiple trading programs on several different stock index contracts. To increase investor diversification, the portfolios incorporate trading systems with different trading characteristics. These strategies include trend following, countertrend, breakout, and hybrid methodologies. The desired overall effect of blending multiple strategies over several effects and blending multiple strategies over several markets, is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time.
Click on our 1st Place Winner below and see what our clients have to say!
Contact us and see for yourself!
Ask us about our Performance Based Money Back Guarantee!