Automated Day & Swing Trading Systems / Software are an excellent alternative for Investing in the markets, and it requires none of your time to trade! Automated Trading, also known as Algo or Auto-Trading, dominates over 80% of the Global Markets because it works, if you have the right Guidance!
Around the beginning of the New Millennium, the idea that top traders who could trade the markets and make significant returns could be cloned by Computers, Coded Algorithms, and be superior to the trader. This one idea proved to be correct, and as a result, for over decades to this very day, Automated Trading Systems (ATS), also known as Algorithmic Trading Systems, and High-Frequency Trading Systems (HFT) have dominated the markets to the point of over 80% of the volume Globally. In fact. since the year 2012, 73% of the Global Stock and Futures Markets have been traded by supercomputers that are Automated Stock Trading Software and not human beings. Most investors know this and have become common knowledge from sources such as 60 Min Reports, News, and the Internet for day trading software.
The reason why it works is straightforward. Automatic Trading Systems (ATS) and High-Frequency Trading (HFT) are using algorithmic code, which is smart code, using simple as well as complicated methods of trading. This day trading software is at the top heights of advantage because it uses a way of trading that searches and monitors the markets or indexes to a fraction of a second. Once these systems see an opportunity to potentially profit, they will execute a trade at lightning speed and then monitor the trade against protective stop-losses, market or stop market orders for risk management. The ATS trade systems are getting in and out of trades without the human error most traders always have and now experience. Computers have no emotion. They know no greed and have no fear. So, therefore, by eliminating these emotions and using set rules to a fraction of a second, they have been shown to do exceedingly better than the best traders in the world, which is why they dominate the Global Markets.
This is why Platinum Trading Solutions was founded in February of 2006, to fill the VOID in the Trading Industry. We saw that only the wealthy, the institutions, and banks had access to these systems, while the common investor was left on the sidelines trading against these superpower computers. There was no Education, No Direction on who, what, where, when, why or how to trade ATS. Platinum Trading Solutions found an opportunity, some would say, to be “The Robin Hood of this Computer Trading Era”, to guide and educate and provide the investors these same types of systems, so that they too could have the same advantage as the wealthy, the institutions, and the banks. Therefor Platinum Trading Solutions as the leader in the industry for over 16 years, as the longest standing and founding firm and accredited with the highest ratings in the industry, formed to specializes specifically in guiding and providing investors in Futures Trading Systems, Index Trading Systems, and Commodities Trading Systems even for day trading software.
There is a choice, stand idle, or try to trade against these superpower computers that dominate over 80% of the volume in all the Global Markets since the year 2012 for automated trading software’s. Or join us and let us guide you with our Proven Success and become a part of a legendary time and partake in what Automated Trading systems can do for you! The choice is, as it always has been, YOURS!
Here are the reason’s “WHY” this works, where others have failed! Here are the reasons why Platinum Trading Solutions has had more success as the longest standing AND LEADING firm in ATS, with the reasons why you should give this a try! It’s all because of our…
You can have access to the TOP PERFORMING TRADING SYSTEMS in the WORLD with OUR ENDLESS ACCESS to 100’s of LIVE TRADING SYSTEMS at ANY GIVEN TIME, and because of our 5 GOLDEN RULES, we at PLATINUM TRADING SOLUTIONS are the longest standing and Top Firm as a registered CTA in the Education and Provision of Automated Trading Systems / Software also known as Algo Trading Systems! AND because of our famous CTA Guidance in how and when to trade these systems, we a Registered Firm we can shout it out, “OUR CLINENTS ARE MAKING GREAT RETURNS AS POSTED IN ALL MARKET CONDITIONS and are EXTREEMLY HAPPY”! See OVER 16 years of our 5 Star Reviews and A+ Ratings and see the light of our SUCCESS for yourself!
1. Putting the client in the right system at the right time. Putting a client in the right system at the right time is accomplished by matching the method of trading against certain and or multiple market conditions that prove to produce consistent and profitable returns with actual money trading.
NO HYPOTHETICAL RESULTS ALLOWED for any AUTOMATED FUTURES TRADING SOFTWARE / SYSTEMS or any AUTOMATED STOCK TRADING SOFTWARE / SYSTEMS that we oversee!
ONLY ACTUAL RESULTS FROM ACCOUNTS TRADING WITH MONEY!!!
2. Diversify, Diversify, and Diversify into more than one system that have proven to be successful and profitable in accordance to rule 1., as to reduce the risk on the drawdown percentage with the total amount of trading capitol diversified into more than one automated futures trading software / systems as well as automated stock trading software / systems. This also creates lower to no correlation by being diversified into different types of markets or indices with each system producing different results at different times. For example, let’s say a client is trading in 3 systems. 2 systems could be winning and 1 losing in a weeks’ time. Or let’s say 2 loosing and 1 winning in a months’ time, this 1 winning reduces the drawdown percentage on the total trading capitol split into those 3 systems. Really a client should be in 5 to 7 systems to see better results. This method of diversification is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time for automated futures trading software / systems as well as automated stock trading software / systems. We have found that the more systems a client is diversified in, the better off they are!
3. Migrating a client from one system to another as the markets change. (Exit Plan) If the market changes enough a system’s method of trading may no longer work in that new market condition. Therefore, if and when necessary, we migrate a client from one system into another system that is producing returns in the new market change to avoid big drawdowns. Also, by being diversified, this reduces the drawdown to allow the migration process to be a smooth transition as to minimize loss, and with our having 100’s of systems available to us at any given time, we can act quick and precise.
4. Managing multiple contracts. Once a client is diversified in at least 5 to 7 systems we increase contracts in key systems by using Future Contract’s, E-mini–Future Contract’s, and also Micro E-mini–Future Contract’s, as to manage risk in being diversified into more than one system. This allows a client to trade multiple contracts under our CTA guidance taking advantage of those choice key systems to increase the rate of return yet keeping the correlation and drawdown percentage low.
5. GOOD Communication & Personalization with each individual Client!
By these 5 simple, but wise rules, there can be great success!
In more detail, Our PTP-Series of portfolios programs for example, combines multiple trading systems that trade across the S&P E-Mini index, Nasdaq E-Mini index, Russell E-Mini index, Energies, Grains, Metals, Meats, and Soft’s even for people who are looking for ats trade. The portfolio uses a combination of systems that range, countertrend, spreads, and breakout strategies across various markets. By diversifying across multiple systems, the program has a low negative correlation to both equity indices as well as other popular alternative investments. These portfolios combine multiple trading programs on several different stock index contracts in ats trade. To increase investor diversification, the portfolios incorporate trading systems with different trading characteristics. These strategies include trend following, countertrend, breakout, and hybrid methodologies. The desired overall effect of blending multiple strategies over several effects and blending multiple strategies over several markets, again to create that smoother yield for the investor over time for ats trade.
In conclusion, the reason why you would want to try this out is simple, you want to be successful in this. Because you want the right support and guidance. This is what Platinum Trading Solutions for automated trading software’s has proven to be able to do. Bottom Line, your best chance is here! See what our clients have said all these years by clicking on our 1st place winner and see all of our 5-star ratings for over 16 years, and you will see why you should try this out!