Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulations D a company may sell its securities to what are known as “accredited investors.” The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D, as:
You can have access to TOP TRADING SYSTEMS with OUR ENDLESS ACCESS to 100’s of LIVE TRADING SYSTEMS at ANY GIVEN TIME, and because of our 5 GOLDEN RULES, we at PLATINUM TRADING SOLUTIONS are the longest standing and Top Firm as a registered CTA in the Education and Provision of Automated Trading Systems, and here is WHY!
1. Putting the client in the right system at the right time. Putting a client in the right system at the right time is accomplished by matching the method of trading against certain and or multiple market conditions that prove to produce consistent and profitable returns with actual money trading. NO HYPOTHETICAL RESULTS ALLOWED!
2. Diversify, Diversify, and Diversify into more than one system that have proven to be successful and profitable in accordance to rule 1., as to reduce the risk on the drawdown percentage with the total amount of trading capitol diversified into more than one system. This also creates lower to no correlation by being diversified into different types of markets or indices with each system producing different results at different times. For example, lets say a client is trading in 3 systems. 2 systems could be winning and 1 loosing in a weeks time. Or, lets say 2 loosing and 1 winning in a months time, this 1 winning reduces the drawdown percentage on the total trading capitol split into those 3 systems. This method of diversification is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time.
3. Migrating a Client from one system to another. If the market changes enough a system’s method of trading may no longer work in that new market condition. Therefor, if and when necessary, we migrate a client from one system to another system that is producing returns in the new market change to avoid big drawdowns. Also by being diversified, this reduces the drawdown to allow the migration process to be a smooth transition as to minimize loss, and with our having 100’s of systems available to us at any given time, we can act quick and precise.
4. Managing multiple contracts, by Future Contract’s, E-mini Future Contract’s, and also Micro E-mini Future Contract’s, we are able to manage risk in being diversified into more than one system which allows a client to trade multiple contracts in a system or systems under our guidance.
5. GOOD COMUNICATION and Personalization with each individual Client!
By these 5 simple, but wise rules, there can be great success!
In more detail, Our PTP-Series of portfolios programs for example, combines multiple trading systems that trade across the S&P E-Mini index, Nasdaq E-Mini index, Russell E-Mini index, Energies, Grains, Metals, Meats, and Soft’s. The portfolio uses a combination of systems that range, countertrend, spreads, and breakout strategies across various markets. By diversifying across multiple systems, the program has a low negative correlation to both equity indices as well as other popular alternative investments. These portfolios combine multiple trading programs on several different stock index contracts. To increase investor diversification, the portfolios incorporate trading systems with different trading characteristics. These strategies include trend following, countertrend, breakout, and hybrid methodologies. The desired overall effect of blending multiple strategies over several effects and blending multiple strategies over several markets, is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time. Click on our 1st Place Winner below and see what our clients have to say!
Contact us and see for yourself!
Disclaimer The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Futures Trading Disclaimer: Transactions in securities futures, commodity and index futures and options on futures carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract, meaning that transactions are heavily “leveraged”. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit: this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the clearing firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your position or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds within the time prescribed, your position may be liquidated at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.