Our Platinum Membership will give you LIFETIME ACCESS to ANY and ALL TRADING SYSTEMS that we have available , with OUR ENDLESS ACCESS TO 100’s of TOP and LIVE TRADING SYSTEMS at ANY GIVEN TIME, and USING OUR 5 GOLDEN RULES OF SUCCESS, it’s probably a good idea! Read More under the discloser! (Limited Seats Available)
Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D, a company may sell its securities to what are known as “accredited investors.”
The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
Gives You: LIFETIME ACCESS to ANY and ALL TRADING SYSTEMS we have available with OUR ENDLESS ACCESS to 100’s of TOP and LIVE TRADING SYSTEMS at ANY GIVEN TIME, and USING OUR 5 GOLDEN RULES OF SUCCESS it’s probably a good idea!
1. Putting the client in the right system at the right time. The right system at the right time is in the method of trading against the current market conditions.
2. Diversify, Diversify, and diversify into more than one system as to reduce risk on the drawdown percentage with the total amount of trading capitol diversified into those systems, also creating low correlation being diversified into different markets or indexes. (See, “Why diversify into more than once system (ATS)”, on our Home Page).
3. Migrating Client from system to system, if, and when necessary to avoid big drawdowns with being diversified and also to take advantage of bigger returns via System Performance Ranking. With our Availability to having 100’s of systems available to us, we act quick and precise.
4. Managing multiple contracts, by Future Contract’s, e-mini future contract’s, and micro e-mini future contract’s to manage risk in being diversified into more than one system.
5. GOOD COMUNICATION and Personalization with each and everyone one individual Client!
By these 5 simple, but wise rules, there is success!
In more detail,
The PT-Series of portfolios programs for example, combines multiple trading systems that trade across the S&P E-Mini index, Nasdaq E-Mini index, Russell E-Mini index, Energies, Grains, Metals, Meats, and Soft’s. The portfolio uses a combination of systems that range, countertrend, spreads, and breakout strategies across various markets. By diversifying across multiple systems, the program has a low negative correlation to both equity indices as well as other popular alternative investments. These portfolios combine multiple trading programs on several different stock index contracts. To increase investor diversification, the portfolios incorporate trading systems with different trading characteristics. These strategies include trend following, countertrend, breakout, and hybrid methodologies. The desired overall effect of blending multiple strategies over several effect of blending multiple strategies over several markets is to create a smoother yield for the investor over time.
See for yourself!
Disclaimer The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Futures Trading Disclaimer: Transactions in securities futures, commodity and index futures and options on futures carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract, meaning that transactions are heavily “leveraged”. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit: this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the clearing firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your position or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds within the time prescribed, your position may be liquidated at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.